Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Favorite Places

Sometimes I wonder why I am so far away from the people I really give a shit about. Oh, wait. That's right... It's because I have to finish this whole Bachelor's degree thingy.

*giggle*

And while I have met wonderful people here, it's not like my friends in Dallas and SF. I totally miss my sister. Sometimes I get homesick. Physically homesick with delusions of my sister's bed and laying on it, painting my nails talking about her fav subject in the world (Bjork. Yes, that's right. I said Bjork). Of course if I lived there it would all be a dream from which I never woke up. Days of sisters and morning yoga sessions and trips to museums. This is how it is in my daydream, but really...

The reality of it is maybe I'd get to do that stuff, but I still wouldn't be any closer to grad school. So I am here now, living on the beach with a wonderful little dog and spending entirely too much time on the internet. Fucking hell. Sometimes it hurts to lead a charmed life.

My Top Ten Favorite Places

  1. Muir Woods
  2. Hanama Bay, HI
  3. Foz de iguazu, Argentina
  4. London
  5. Texas
  6. Seattle
  7. Alaska
  8. Grandma's House
  9. Angela's House
  10. School

No comments: